If you want to display Ads using AMP by Automatic plugin then you need to follow below steps:
Step 1 – First, you need to install and activated AdsforWP plugin
Step 2 – After installing the plugin in the dashboard, we go to the left-hand side in the Menu bar go to the Ads option panel.
Step 3 – First, we request you to click on the Add New Ad button.
Step 4 – You need to add “Add Type” like below the screenshot.
- Ad Type: First, we request you to click on Add New Ad and select the ad type.
For eg: I’ve selected the Adsense which you can see in the below screenshot. However, our plugin is compatible with so many ads type which you can select as per your needs.
- AdSense Type: Then it will ask you to select the Adsense type whether you want to display the Manually place Ads (Normal), Auto Ads, or Sticky Ads.
- Data AD Client: It is nothing but your Adsense Publisher ID
- Data AD Slot: It is a unique advertisement slot Id which can be found in the Adsense Ad Code.
- AD Size: It can be anything depending on your choice.
- Responsive: Once you enable this option Ad will be shown into responsive.
Step 5 – In Display type, you’ll see the number of display type but only AMP by Automatic we are providing three option like below the screenshot.
- Position: In this option, you’ll see two Position’s in which you can display the ad’s by selecting 1.) 50% of the content 2.) The number of paragraph option in which It asks you to enter the paragraph number to display the ads.
- Alignment: This option allows you to select the alignment option of the ad.
- Margin: You can also set the margins of the ads as per your taste.
Step 6 – After selecting the Ad type, you need to set the Placement of the Ads whether you want to show the Ads on specific Posts/Pages or all posts, etc.
For eg: If you want to show the Ads only for Posts then you need to set the placement like “Post type —> Equals to —> Post”
Same you can follow this for pages as well “Post type —> Equals to —> Page”
If you want to set the Ad only for Single Page/Post then you need to set like this “Post —> Equals to —> Post name” or “Page—> Equals to —> Page name”
Once you are finished with all the sections then you can publish it and your ads will appear
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other Ad company which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.