In-feed is a format that you place inside your feed to help monetize your site and provide a better user experience to your visitors. For example, a feed can be an editorial feed (e.g., a list of articles or news) or listings (e.g., a list of products, services, etc.). In-feed ads are native which means you customize them to match the look and feel of your content.
Typically, you place In-feed ads in between the content of your feed, or where your feed begins or ends. As visitors scroll down your content they encounter In-feed ads. Because In-feed ads fit seamlessly inside your feed, they’re not intrusive and they don’t break the user’s flow. Follow these simple steps to add those ads but first, you need to download ADSforWP Plugin from here.
Step 1: After installing this plugin Ads option will be displayed on the WordPress dashboard ->Ads Option -> create new Ads.
Step 2: In Ad Type, you need to select the “AdSense” Option and
then Select the “In-Feed Ads” option from AdSense Type.
Step 3: In this option, you need to enter Data Layout Key, Data client ID, and Data Ad Slot you will get this ID from AdSense Account.
Step 4: Click on “Publish” button your Auto Ads will be displayed on AMP pages.
How to set the position of Ads
- Display Type: In Display type, you’ll see the number of display type which you can use as per your convenience. However, if you want to display the InContent Ads as the name suggests it is used to display the ads in the content of your post by simply putting between the paragraphs.
- Position: In this option, you’ll see two Position’s in which you can display the ad’s by selecting 1.) 50% of the content 2.) The number of paragraph option in which It asks you to enter the paragraph number to display the ads.
- Alignment: This option allows you to select the alignment option of the ad.
- Margin: You can also set the margins of the ads as per your taste.
- Embed Shortcode: Copy the shortcode and place where you want to display the Sticky Ads.
2. Advanced Display Conditions
- In this section, you need to set the condition for the specific post or page or all posts where you want to show In-Feed ads Ads.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other Ad company which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.