Outbrain is one of several companies in the “content recommendation” advertising space. They place several stories on the page as links to further reading.
Follow these steps to add OutBrain ads:
You can download ADSforWP Plugin from here.
Step 1: After installing this plugin Ads option will be displayed on the WordPress dashboard ->Ads Option -> create new Ads.
Step 2: In Ad Type, you need to select the “OutBrain” Option.
Step 3: In this option, you need to enter Widget Id’s you will get this ID from
For more info of Outbrain Ad Click Here.
Step 3: Click on the “Publish” button and the ads will be displayed on your AMP page.
Note: Widget Id/s will be provided to you by your Outbrain Account Manager.
How to set the position of Ads
- Display Type: In Display type, you’ll see the number of display type which you can use as per your convenience. However, if you want to display the InContent Ads as the name suggests it is used to display the ads in the content of your post by simply putting between the paragraphs.
- Position: In this option, you’ll see two Position’s in which you can display the ad’s by selecting 1.) 50% of the content 2.) The number of paragraph option in which It asks you to enter the paragraph number to display the ads.
- Alignment: This option allows you to select the alignment option of the ad.
- Margin: You can also set the margins of the ads as per your taste.
- Embed Shortcode: Copy the shortcode and place where you want to display the Sticky Ads.
2. Advanced Display Conditions
- In this section, you need to set the condition for the specific post or page or all posts where you want to show MGID Ads.
The output of Outbrain Ad in AMP
That’s it for this tutorial! We hope we’ve clear your doubts in case If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.
Or you Just contact us here and we are always available for you.