Follow these steps to add DFP Ads:
You can download ADSforWP Plugin from here.
- After installing this plugin Ads option will be displayed on the WordPress dashboard ->Ads Option -> create new Ads.
- Ad type: in this option, you need to Select the DoubleClick option.
- Slot ID: In this filed enter slot ID it will be displayed on AMP pages.
- Div Gpt Ad: In this filed enter Div Gpt Ad it will be displayed on Non-AMP pages.
- Size: In Size, you’ll see the number of ads size which you can use as per your convenience.
- Display Type: In Display type, you’ll see the number of display type which you can use as per your convenience. However, if you want to display the InContent Ads as the name suggests it is used to display the ads in the content of your post by simply putting between the paragraphs.
- Alignment: This option allows you to select the alignment option of the ad.
- Margin: You can also set the margins of the ads as per your taste.
- Embed Shortcode: Copy the shortcode and place where you want to display the Sticky Ads.
Advanced Display Conditions
- In this section, you need to set the condition for the specific post or page or all posts where you want to show Sticky Ads.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope we’ve clear your doubts in case If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.
Or you Just contact us here and we are always available for you.