This tutorial helps you to set up the Media.net Ads in AMP so, let’s get into it.
First, we request you to click on the Add New Ad button.
- Add Type: Select the Media.net Ad
- Data CID: It is nothing but your Media.net CID Id
- Data CRID: You’ll find the CRID Id in the Media.net Ad Code.
- AD Size: It can be anything depending on your choice.
- Display Type: In Display type, you’ll see the number of display type which you can use as per your convenience. However, if you want to display the InContent Ads as the name suggests it is used to display the ads in the content of your post by simply putting between the paragraphs.
- Position: In this option, you’ll see two Position’s in which you can display the ad’s by selecting 1.) 50% of the content 2.) The number of paragraph option in which It asks you to enter the paragraph number to display the ads.
- Alignment: This option allows you to select the alignment option of the ad.
- Margin: You can also set the margins of the ads as per your taste.
Advanced Display Conditions
- After selecting the Ad type, you need to set the Placement of the Ads whether you want to show the Ads on specific Posts/Pages or all posts, etc.
For eg: If you want to show the Ads only for Posts then you need to set the placement like “Post type —> Equals to —> Post”
Same you can follow this for pages as well “Post type —> Equals to —> Page”
If you want to set the Ad only for Single Page/Post then you need to set like this “Post —> Equals to —> Post name” or “Page—> Equals to —> Page name”
Once you are finished with all the selection and entrees all is left to publish the ad by hitting the publish button then your ad is live on your AMP site.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions Just contact us here and we are always available for you.