MGID is an intermediary network displaying advertising, which creates a connection between thousands of reputable and huge traffic websites and online advertisers.
Follow these steps to add MGID ads:
You can download ADSforWP Plugin from here.
Step 1: After installing this plugin Ads option will be displayed on the WordPress dashboard ->Ads Option -> create new Ads.
Step 2: In Ad Type, you need to Select the “MGID” Option -> Now you need three things – Data Publisher, Data Widget and Data Container.
Follow the simple steps to get all this ID’s from MGID Account.
Step 1: First of all Signup/login at MGID Account.
Step 2: To find your “Data Publisher, Data Widget and Data Container ” go to your MGID Dashboard and on the bottom website click.
Step 3: Next, click here to get the code
Step 4: You can copy the code from the MGID dashboard Data Publisher, Data Widget and Data Container and paste this in MGID Ads
Step 5: Now enter the six slots of Ads Ad Type, Width, Height, Data Publisher, Data Widget and Data Container like below the screenshot.
- AD Type: Once you select MGID option from Advertisement type below the option will appear like below the screenshot.
- Data Publisher: In this field, you need to enter the Data Publisher.
- Data Widget: In this field, you need to enter the Data Widget ID from MGID Account.
- Data Container: In this field, you need to enter the Data Container.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Publish” button and the ads will be displayed on your AMP page.
How to set the position of Ads
- Display Type: In Display type, you’ll see the number of display type which you can use as per your convenience. However, if you want to display the InContent Ads as the name suggests it is used to display the ads in the content of your post by simply putting between the paragraphs.
- Position: In this option, you’ll see two Position’s in which you can display the ad’s by selecting 1.) 50% of the content 2.) The number of paragraph option in which It asks you to enter the paragraph number to display the ads.
- Alignment: This option allows you to select the alignment option of the ad.
- Margin: You can also set the margins of the ads as per your taste.
- Embed Shortcode: Copy the shortcode and place where you want to display the Sticky Ads.
2. Advanced Display Conditions
- In this section, you need to set the condition for the specific post or page or all posts where you want to show MGID Ads.
The Output of the MGID ads in WordPress & AMP
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other Ad company which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.
Data put into data publisher please let me know
Hi Praveen Godara,
Once you signup MGID account they will provide you data publisher and still if you have any issue then contact to our technical support team – https://ampforwp.com/support/ so they will help you.