Follow these steps to add Adsense ads:
You can download ADSforWP Plugin from here.
- After installing this plugin Ads option will be displayed on the WordPress dashboard ->Ads Option -> click on the Add New Ad button.
- Ad Type: First, we request you to click on Add New Ad and select the ad type.
For eg: I’ve selected the Adsense which you can see in the below screenshot. However, our plugin is compatible with so many ads type which you can select as per your needs.
- AdSense Type: Then it will ask you to select the Adsense type whether you want to display the Manually place Ads (Normal), Auto Ads, or Sticky Ads.
- Data AD Client: It is nothing but your Adsense Publisher ID
- Data AD Slot: It is a unique advertisement slot Id which can be found in the Adsense Ad Code.
- AD Size: It can be anything depending on your choice.
- Responsive: Once you enable this option Ad will be shown into responsive.
How to set Position for ADS
- Display Type: In Display type, you’ll see the number of display type which you can use as per your convenience. However, if you want to display the InContent Ads as the name suggests it is used to display the ads in the content of your post by simply putting between the paragraphs.
- Position: In this option, you’ll see two Position’s in which you can display the ad’s by selecting 1.) 50% of the content 2.) The number of paragraph option in which It asks you to enter the paragraph number to display the ads.
- Alignment: This option allows you to select the alignment option of the ad.
- Margin: You can also set the margins of the ads as per your taste.
2. Advanced Display Conditions
- After selecting the Ad type, you need to set the Placement of the Ads whether you want to show the Ads on specific Posts/Pages or all posts, etc.
For eg: If you want to show the Ads only for Posts then you need to set the placement like “Post type —> Equals to —> Post”
Same you can follow this for pages as well “Post type —> Equals to —> Page”
If you want to set the Ad only for Single Page/Post then you need to set like this “Post —> Equals to —> Post name” or “Page—> Equals to —> Page name”
Once you are finished with all the selection and entrees all is left to publish the ad by hitting the publish button then your ad is live on your AMP site.
You’ll see all your ads in Ads’ section.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other Ad company which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.